.

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Essay published on the Thresholds International Short Story Forum.


Essay published on the Thresholds International Short Story Forum.

The blog post previously known as Four Stories and Me, which I had written for a competition on the Thresholds International Short Story Forum has been edited to Three Stories and Me and published on Thresholds.

The site is hosted by The University of Chichester and has a number of interesting essays and links for lovers and authors of short stories everywhere.

Pay them a visit - THRESHOLDS


2 comments:

  1. Massive congratulations, Seamus! I love the thought of you writing stories for your brother. Did your teachers ever cotton on to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui. I don't know if the teachers cottoned on to it but I think my brother did, given the fact that most of the stories stretched the boundaries enough to ensure that he be given another 'punishment essay'. It was the only way I could benefit from his criminal empire.
      I still remember the tale of Captain Al A.Baster, deathly pale of skin since the day his bride died, stuck in the eternal doldrums and dreaming of having a load of little Basters running around the place.

      Delete